So earlier this week I talked to you about the KlutchClub box I received, well I signed up for another sample box and it’s here! This one is pretty girl, sorry guys…..if there are any of you reading this ha-ha! This box is geared toward all-natural and vegan and vegetarian, cruelty free kind of stuff, which is right up my alley. It’s not as big as the KlutchClub box but its still full of fun products to try. It’s called Eco Emi. Here we go!
In this month’s box is:
1) Oluv Care by. OluvSkin-a salve made from estate-cold-pressed, 100% extra virgin olive oil, medicinal herbs, raw unfiltered shea butter, virgin coconut oil, unfiltered bee’s wax and lavender essential oil. (I already tried this on my elbows, which have been so dry they have been itching and burning, and one day later they feel so much better! And I’ve only used it once so far!)
2) Dahlia Crème Eye Shadow by. Lauren Brooke Cosmetiques- these crème eye shadows are infused with an organic vanilla scent (the nice thing about this program is you tell them all about your eye color and hair color and skin coloring, so this eye shadow is the perfect color to go with my brown eyes!)
3) Dead Sea Mud Mask- this mud removes excess oil and dead cells from the skin surface (can’t wait to try it during my next relaxing bath!)
4) Moisturizing Hair Milk by. Shea Radiance- VEGAN moisturizing hair milk, it softens, detangles and eliminates frizz (again customized to me, they sent me one that is for wavy curly hair)
5) Unscented deodorant towelettes by. Crystal Essence- crystal infused biodegradable towelette. (perfect for on the go, throw one in your bad for after the gym, or for one of those over 100 degree days since summer is coming)
6) Organic gluten free guacamole dip by. Simply organic- I think this is pretty self-explanatory lol, just mix it with avocados
7) Organic hemp shine lipstick by. Colorganics- clear lipstick to use alone or adds shine to any lipstick (living in the dry climate that I do, I am a chap stick junkie so I am LOVING this!)
8) Comforting geranium mineral bath salts by. Aura Cacia- aromatherapy mineral bath salts (can’t wait for my next relaxing bath to try these out!)
Do you belong to any sample box clubs?
Thanks for reading and Happy Sampling!